The real estate market was one of the few bright spots of 2020, and experts expect the good news to continue into 2021! Cities that are within CVAR’s market were just included in the Top 10 Markets in the entire country, click here to read the rankings.
Hear C.A.R. Chief Economist Jordan Levine explain why it will be another good year for real estate that you don’t want to miss. Click the video above!
If you haven’t renewed your membership, CVAR, CAR & NAR memberships are due. To renew now, CLICK HERE to access your account, or contact us at: email@example.com, or call: (909) 305-2827. Don’t miss out on a big year in real estate!
What’s Ahead for Real Estate in 2021:
FoxBusiness … “Momentum Will Continue Into 2021″
Investor’s Business Daily… “Industry experts say the good news will last into 2021″
Yahoo Finance … “There’s a lot of pent-up demand”
U.S. News & World Report ... “Rate of new home construction is 1.2% higher than October, and 12.8% above the rate of housing starts in November 2019.”
NAR Economist Lawrence Yun … forecasts a 21% jump in new home sales and a 9% jump in existing-home sales in 2021.
We’re Here for You, So That You Can Be There for Your Clients!
Just a reminder that Citrus Valley Association of REALTORS® is a proven leader among associations across the country. CVAR staff continues to be accessible to our members during regular business hours, even as non-essential offices remain closed. (REALTORS®, however, are designated as essential workers and may continue to conduct business in California.)
Free benefits exclusive to CVAR members!
• CVAR Market Reports – Within minutes you have the latest data using CRMLS and RPR
• CVAR.Live – Free replays of live streamed classes, events, legal and economic updates, and more!
• Store Discounts
• 3 Convenient Locations (Glendora, Rancho Cucamonga, South El Monte – Once COVID restrictions allow non-essential offices to reopen)
• CVAR staff available 6 days a week
• More than 200 educational classes
• Government Affairs & Legislative Advocacy (includes the monthly Cities Report from our government affairs director)
• CVAR Connect – weekly newsletter with the news, trends, deadlines, and information affecting real estate & our members
• Industry and Networking events