CVAR’s COVID-19 Resources
REALTORS®: Updates & Guidelines
What’s Happening at CVAR under
Latest COVID-19 Updates from C.A.R.
Citrus Valley Association of REALTORS® is conducting all business remotely. Meetings and classes presented by CVAR will be online and free of charge (see available classes below).
Click this link to join Zoom at 2 p.m. Thursday
• May 11 | CRMLS Training – Using RPR
• May 11 |Risk Management – Robert Brand
• May 12 | Social Media Secrets w/ John Reyes
• May 13 | Lead Generation in Virtual World – The Lockdown w/ Dan Smith
• May 14 | C.A.R.’s Gov Hutchinson – Legal Update
• May 15 |License Renewal– Fee $85
Legal Update w/ Gov Hutchinson
Click this Zoom class link at 2 p.m. Thursday
or register above to receive the link
Skipping Mortgage Payments?
The law requires borrowers to pay back any missed mortgage payments, but wasn’t specific on how to do it. Government agencies insist borrowers with government-backed mortgages don’t have to pay everything back at once.
Home Showings On the Rise
It only took a matter of weeks for all the moving parts inside the real estate industry to find a new way of doing business. While showings dropped between March 12 and April 12, data shows that home showings are now on the upswing, with a 39% increase in the last two weeks of April. READ MORE