CVAR’s COVID-19 Resources
REALTORS®: Updates & Guidelines
What’s Happening at CVAR under
Latest COVID-19 Updates from C.A.R.
Citrus Valley Association of REALTORS® is conducting all business remotely. Meetings and classes presented by CVAR will be online and free of charge (see available classes below).
Leigh Brown’s Be the Resource – Tuesday!
How you react and adapt as a REALTOR® will mold your future in this profession.
Click image to hear Leigh’s video on her upcoming 3-part series for CVAR members! Use this link for tomorrow’s class: Click here at 1 p.m. May 5.
• May 4 | CRMLS Training – Marketing Tools
• May 5 | Advanced 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange
• May 5 | Be the REALTOR® – Part 1 of the 3-Part Leigh Brown Series
• May 6 | Interview w/ Broker Eric Sachs of Breakthrough Broker – The Lockdown w/ Dan Smith
• May 7 | How to Pre-screen Buyers Like a Pro – With Mortgage Pro Amanda Belin
• May 7 | Congresswoman Norma Torres’ Legislative Update – on Happy Hour w/ Kim & Kris
• May 8 | License Renewal – Fee $85
• May 12 | Social Media Secrets w/ John Reyes
New MLS Policy
CVAR Director of Member Engagement Barbara Goldberg explains the new policy regarding ‘Pocket Listings,’ ‘Coming Soon’ and more!
Listen to this and more on CVAR Podcasts
To get more information, see CRMLS.org
4 Changing Buyer Needs Post-COVID
Shifts in homebuying are likely to occur in the post-COVID-19 era. We’ll be seeing changes in the kinds of properties, features, amenities and even locations that people look for. Here are four trends to watch out for. READ MORE