CVAR’s COVID-19 Resources
REALTORS®: Updates & Guidelines
What’s Happening at CVAR under
Latest COVID-19 Updates from C.A.R.
Citrus Valley Association of REALTORS® is conducting all business remotely. Meetings and classes presented by CVAR will be online and free of charge (see available classes below).
Economic Forecast This Tuesday!
Jordan Levine, C.A.R. Deputy Chief Economist, will give the Economic Update tomorrow, April 28, presented by @Home With CVAR. Click this link at 11 a.m. Tuesday to watch the Zoom class: https://zoom.us/j/93175254257
More Free Online Classes
• Mondays |CRMLS Training Webinars – Free
• April 27 |Ed Estes on Residential Listing Agreement
• April 28 |Economic Update with C.A.R.’s Jordan Levine
• April 29 | Listing Homes When You Can’t Go on Listing Appointments The Lockdown w/ Dan Smith
• April 30 | Pandemic’s Affect on Business – With Barbara Perez of Apartments.com
• April 30 | What’s Happening in Local Government – Guest TBA Happy Hour w/ Kim & Kris
• April 30 | Commercial Real Estate – Advanced Course
• May 1 | GLIDE Training – Put This Free Member Benefit to Work for You
• May 1 | License Renewal – Fee $85
Leigh Brown: Be the Resource!
How you react and adapt as a REALTOR® will mold your future in this profession. Click image to hear Leigh talk about her upcoming 3-part series for CVAR members!