Home buyers want to know specifics about the homes that pique their interest. So be proactive and address their questions upfront by finding the answers to some of the following questions from your sellers before you list.
1. How old is the home? When was it last renovated?
2. How old is the roof?
3. What structures or fixtures are included in the list price? For example, is the seller OK with the appliances, ceiling fans, swing set, window treatments, and shed being included in the sale?
4. What are the home’s annual costs for upkeep? Provide estimates for electric, water, gas, trash, pool maintenance, lawn care, homeowners’ association, and any other regular fees associated with the home.
5. How is the home heated or cooled? How old are the units?
6. Are there any outstanding permits or liens on the property?
Source: “6 Common Buyer Questions for Sellers,” RealtorMag.realtor.org (June 14, 2016)