The 4th annual Real Estate Revive Conference & Expo 2016 returns to Victoria Gardens Cultural Center and its state-of-the-art Lewis Family Playhouse on Thursday, March 24, 2016, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
It’s only $19 for admission to panels, nationally-known speakers and the phenomenal expo featuring dozens of affiliated exhibitors.
Feature speakers for the daylong event include:
• Josh Altman of the Bravo channel’s “Million Dollar Listing”
• Tina & Jessie Rodgriguez of HGTV’s “Vintage Flip”
• Leigh Brown, rock star Realtor® all the way from North Carolina, the hilarious “serial entrepreneur”
• Leslie Appleton-Young, Vice President & Chief Economist at the California Assn. of REALTORS®
• Art Carter, CEO of the California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
• Jacob Swodeck, radio personality (“Straight Talk”) moderating the Direct from the Consumer buyer and seller panels.
Partnering Associations are Citrus Valley Association of REALTORS®; East Valley Association of REALTORS®; High Desert Association of REALTORS®; The Inland Gateway Association of REALTORS®; The Southwest Riverside County Association of REALTORS®.
REvive 2016 Platinum Sponsor
• California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS)
REvive 2016 Gold Sponsor
• Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
REvive 2016 Silver Sponsors
• NewAmerican Funding – Ontario
• DEE SIGNS
• Banner Bank
REvive 2016 Bronze Sponsors
• California Association of REALTORS®
• Call Action.co
• Cloud CMA by W&R Studios
• Community Awareness Fund
• Cutco Closing Gifts
• CVAR Community Awareness Fund
• Dream Home Vacations
• Everest Escrow
• Equity Lenders of SoCal
• Green Valley Home Inspections
• GEM Mortgage
• Kinecta Federal Credit Union
• Morrison Inspections
• Movement Mortgage
• Old Republic Home Protection
• Realtor Property Resources
• Residential Bancorp
• Reverse Mortgage Educators
• SCE Credit Union
• Social Networx