Featured Classes and Events
- August 18 | Lunch and Learn: Living Trusts and Title Issues
- August 19 | Credit Workshop to Help Your Grow Your Business
- August 19 | Understanding the Residential Listing Agreement
- August 19 | How to Complete the RPA Contract
- August 20 | Citrus Valley Caravan in Irwindale
- August 21 | Mastering Your iPad
Citrus Valley Caravan West
CVAR Honorary Member-for-Life
Citrus Valley Association of REALTORS® is accepting applications for Honorary Member-for-Life until September 18. CVAR members who have completed at least two of the following are eligible to apply:
- Past president of CVAR
- 65 years of age
- Members with 20+ years of CVAR membership
For more information or to view the application, click here.
Q2 2015 Market Statistics!
Learn more about the Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County housing market by selecting from the following list.
End of Summer Bash
CVAR’s End of Summer Bash
Date: Thursday, September 17
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Location: 11200 Baseline Road in Rancho Cucamonga
September is REALTOR® Safety Month
Window to the Law: Cyberscams and the Real Estate Professional
NAR Associate Counsel Jessica Edgerton alerts real estate professionals to common online fraud schemes, and provides tips and information to help industry professionals and their clients stay protected.