Featured Classes and Events
- August 11 | Free zipForm® Training
- August 12 | How to Avoid Listing Violations
- August 18 | Learn Living Trust and Title Issues from Attorney Georgina Lepe
- August 19 | Understanding the Listing and Buyers Agreements
- August 19 | Understanding the RPA
- August 19 | Learn All About Credit to Help You Grow Your Business
- August 21 | Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination
CAR Honorary Member-for-Life
California Association of REALTORS® is accepting applications for Honorary Member-for-Life until September 18. Member of the state association who have served the association for a minimum of twenty-five years and attained the age of seventy-five are eligible. For more information or to view the application, click here.
Q2 2015 Market Statistics!
Learn more about the Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County housing market by selecting from the following list.
End of Summer Bash
CVAR’s End of Summer Bash
Date: Thursday, September 17
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Location: 11200 Baseline Road in Rancho Cucamonga
YPN Blood Drive
The C.A.R. YPN Week of Giving is a way for Local Associations and YPN Networks to rally their members and participate in a charitable event during one week throughout California.
CVAR YPN has chosen to host a blood drive with American Red Cross! Join them on August 12 to donate and help support your community.
CVAR YPN Blood Drive
Date: Wednesday, August 12
Time: 9:30am – 3:30pm
Location: 504 E Route 66 Glendora
See You There!