Featured Classes and Events
- July 23 | Drastically Reduce Your Income Tax
- July 23 | How Can Branding Create a Reliable Stream of Referrals?
- July 24 | Increase Your Closing Rate with Technology
- July 29 | The Probate Process from A to Z
- July 30 | Find Your Role in the 1031 Exchange Process
Q1 2015 Market Statistics!
Learn more about the Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County housing market by selecting from the following list.
REALTORS® Handed Win in Patent Troll Suit
After nearly eight years of litigation and three appeals, real estate professionals were handed a win in a landmark patent infringement case.
Three Free Days… Endless Opportunities
With 2015 marking C.A.R.’s 110th anniversary, San Jose will be the place to be come October. Join us to look back at milestone moments in California real estate and be part of the future as we begin building memories for the next 110 years.
Claim 12 Free Hours of Online Courses
Like-Kind Exchanges Real Estate Market Perspective 2015
REALTORS® are active participants in like-kind exchanges as investors, brokers and agents, intermediaries and professional advisors. This reports provides their perspectives on the like-kind exchange environment from a real estate viewpoint.