Featured Classes and Events
- April 8 | What REALTORS® Need to Know About Taxes
- April 14 | Property Management #5 – Working with Investors
- April 17 | Lunch and Learn – Navigating Through the Maze of Credit Issues
- April 23 | Paperless Pro – Transaction Contract to Close
- April 23-24 | Commercial Success Series
- April 30 | Living Trust and Title Issues
Q4 Market Statistics!
Learn more about the Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County housing market by selecting from the following list.
California Issues Mandatory Water Restrictions
Governor Edmund G. Brown, Jr. announced the first ever statewide mandatory water reductions on Wednesday April 1st, after the California Department of Water Resources’ snow survey did not detect any snow at an elevation of 6,800 feet in the Sierra Nevadas.
Available CVAR Leadership Positions
Qualified REALTOR® members interested in serving on the Board of Directors as an officer or director in 2016 are urged to complete and return the Candidate Form no later than Tuesday, April 21, 2015.
10 Ways Listing Copy Does the Selling for You
Make sure you use these ten techniques when writing listing descriptions, and your phone will be ringing off the hook.
Are You Really Safer With a Gun?
To combat violence on the job, some real estate professionals advocate for carrying firearms. But law enforcement experts say that may put practitioners in greater danger.
An Insurer’s Guide to a ‘Healthy Home’
Buyers can spot a problem property before they get to the home inspection phase. They just have to look at it from an insurance perspective.