Featured Classes and Events
- Feb 12 – April 2 | Contract College Series
- Feb 17 | Are You Ready for the New RPA (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Feb 17 | Are You Ready for the New RPA (Glendora)
- Feb 18 | Lunch and Learn – Capturing the First Time Home Buyer’s Market
- Feb 27 | Legal Update from CAR Counsel Gov Hutchinson (Glendora)
- Feb 27 | Legal Update from CAR Counsel Gov Hutchinson (Rancho Cucamonga)
Legislate Update Part 1: 2014 Legislative Accomplishments
Q4 Market Statistics!
Learn more about the Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County housing market by selecting from the following list.
New Violations Procedure
Beginning February 1, 2015 if you have any questions regarding a potential violation or a violation that you have received, please direct all inquiries to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your email address in your Matrix roster is up to date. We also recommend adding email@example.com to your list of approved email addresses with your email provider.
Safety Alert: More Agents Reporting Strange Calls
More state REALTOR® associations are warning their members about a flood of suspicious phone calls that real estate agents are receiving from a man posing as a prospective buyer who then takes the conversation too personal.
Why Homebuyers Need to Act Now
Home buyers need to move fast if they want to spend less, notes Jonathan Smoke, chief economist at realtor.com® in commentary at the site.
How Staging Made All the Difference
Phones Offer Touch of Safety
Mobile apps are on guard to alert authorities with the touch of a button in case you find yourself in a dangerous situation while on the job.