Featured Classes and Events
- Feb 4 | CVAR MLS Open Forum – Top 5 Most Common Violations
- Feb 5 | Citrus Valley Caravan
- Feb 11 | Top 10 Most Valuable REALTOR® Scripts
- Feb 12 – April 2 | Contract College Series
- Feb 17 | Are You Ready for the New RPA (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Feb 17 | Are You Ready for the New RPA (Glendora)
- Feb 18 | Lunch and Learn – Capturing the First Time Home Buyer’s Market
New! Q4 Market Statistics!
Learn more about the Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County housing market by selecting from the following list.
CAR One Cool Thing
New Violations Procedure
Beginning February 1, 2015 if you have any questions regarding a potential violation or a violation that you have received, please direct all inquiries to the following email: email@example.com. Please ensure that your email address in your Matrix roster is up to date. We also recommend adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of approved email addresses with your email provider.
Out of the Starting Gate
Prospecting. Does simply seeing the word make you cringe, envisioning hours of aimless cold calling or having doors slammed in your face? It shouldn’t.
Smaller Down Payments Lure More Buyers
Some home buyers are stepping off the sidelines as more lenders require less money up-front on a home purchase.
Housing Demand Rises, Supply Is Bigger Issue
Several signs in the housing market point to higher demand for real estate, but the big question remains whether the supply will be able to meet the rise in demand, writes Jonathan Smoke, chief economist at realtor.com®, in new commentary at realtor.com®.
Real Estate Summit Launch: CCRE and CAR