Featured Classes and Events
- Jan 27 | A Free Lunch and Learn – Setting and Achieving Goals
- Jan 28 | How to List and Sell Commercial Investment Property – Bring a Guest Free!
- Jan 29 | 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange – Find and Create Investor Clients
- Feb 2 | CRMLS Training
- Feb 4 | CVAR MLS Open Forum – Top 5 Most Common Violations
- Feb 5 | Citrus Valley Caravan
- Feb 9 | Incorporation Benefits for REALTORS®
- Feb 12 – April 2 | Contract College Series
New! Q4 Market At A Glance
Learn more about the Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County housing market by selecting from the following list.
Obama: FHA Premium Cut Helps Middle Class
In his sixth State of the Union speech, President Barack Obama last night pointed to the cut in the annual FHA insurance premium that takes effect later this month as the kind of “middle-class economics” initiative he wants to focus on to help build on the country’s improving economic picture.
Become the Master of Your .REALTOR Domain
Don’t know what to do with it? Here are some helpful suggestions, including using it to beef up your new realtor.com® profile website.
Recent Oil Price Trends and What They Mean for the Housing Recovery
Lower oil prices mean lower inflation rate which pushes down mortgage rates.
2015 Forecast: Gains Ahead
Continued economic growth and more reasonable lending standards could unleash pent-up demand for home sales.
Up Your Blurb Appeal
Reinvent Your Web Presence
Professional-looking, user-friendly, and mobile-ready websites are often prohibitively expensive. Until now.