Featured Classes and Events
- Dec 3 | Technology Forum – 12 Gifts of Christmas
- Dec 5 | Professional Property Management (PMC 2)
- Dec 5 | Dave Ramsey Financial Wellness
- Dec 5 | Property Management (PMC 5)
- Dec 9 | Help Yourself by Helping Your Clients Go Green
- Dec 16 | What’s Next for Social?
CVAR’s Market At A Glance Report
Q3 Market Statistics!
Learn more about the Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County housing market by selecting from the following list.
CAR One Cool Thing
November Cities Report
The Citrus Valley Association of REALTORS® Cities Report outlines key findings about the status of major city projects, future plans and any other relevant city news.
Mortgage Rates Still Near Yearly Lows
The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is hovering around 4 percent. This has been keeping borrowing costs low for refinancers and home buyers for the last few weeks, Freddie Mac reports in its weekly mortgage market survey.
Pent-Up Demand Brewing Among Buyers
Home price appreciation is moderating to more consistent long-term annual gains, replacing the pendulum swings of recent years that resulted in large ups and downs, according to realtor.com®’s Chief Economist Jonathan Smoke.
November/December 2014 Market Pulse
Find out how the housing market looks at the close of this year.