Featured Classes and Events
- Nov 12 | What’s Next for Social?
- Nov 13 | Property Assessment Workshop
- Nov 17 | The RPA is Changing… Are You Ready?
- Nov 18 | The RPA is Changing… Are You Ready?
- Nov 19 | The RPA is Changing… Are You Ready?
- Nov 20 | REALTOR® Safety Training
- Nov 20 | RPR Mobile Training
RPA Courses Offered FREE for CVAR Members
Are You Interested in Joining a Committee?
Join one of CVAR’s committees or forums and help shape the future of your association!
The following committees and forums are currently accepting applications for membership:
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Grievance Committee
- Local Government Relations Committee
- Membership Value Committee
- Professional Standards Committee
- Young Professionals Network
To learn more about the committees/forums or to apply click here
CVAR’s Market At A Glance Report
New! Q3 Market Statistics!
Learn more about the Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County housing market by selecting from the following list.
Real Estate Safety Stories: ‘How I Stay Safe’
If you think you’re not at risk, think again. These real estate professionals found themselves in uncomfortable situations and reveal what they do now to avoid risk.
Proposition 90: San Bernardino County Adopts This Benefit
On Tuesday, March 21st, the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors unanimously adopted Proposition 90. CVAR Government Affairs Director, Bill Ruh addressed the Board on the financial, societal and economic benefits of Prop 90. CVAR member, Glen G. Orrell sent in written comments to the Board of Supervisors.
Getting Rolling With .REALTOR
With the recent roll-out of the new top-level .REALTOR domain behind us, REALTOR® Magazine looks at how practitioners are planning to use this new online marketing tool.
Key Issues Effecting the Real Estate Industry
Here you can find information on key issues and how they affect REALTORS®, home buyers and private property owners.