NEW April 3: Unemployment for REALTORS® Click for Eligibility
NEW April 3: City and County COVID-19 Ordinances (Courtesy C.A.R.)
• Citrus Valley Association of REALTORS® will conduct all business remotely until further notice, due to the threat of Coronavirus COVID-19. All meetings and classes will be online and free of charge (see below).
• Contact Us: Our member services specialists will be available to assist you via phone: (909) 305-2827, and e-mail: email@example.com, Monday through Saturday, during regular business hours.
• We will also be communicating updates, news and important information through social media, as well as in the weekly CVAR At A Glance, which you receive each Monday in your e-mail.
• We’re still here for you via phone and e-mail, 6 days a week!
• Click to view N.A.R.’s Coronavirus Updates for REALTORS®; click to view C.A.R. directives on open houses, and see weekly updates for REALTORS®.
NEW: Message from C.A.R.:
CVAR’s Free Online Classes!
CVAR classes & committees will be available online, free of charge (no live attendance), until further notice.
° Check the Education Calendar for upcoming classes, at www.cvar.net, or in the weekly CVAR At A Glance newsletter.
° Free CRMLS Training will be available Mondays, see the Education Calendar or find classes under the Education tab at CRMLS.org.
° We will not be offering Ethics Training at this time, but the classes are available at NAR.realtor.
NEW: Go to CVAR.Live to see the replay of our online classes!
We plan to add more informative interviews to our new podcast, so stay tuned to Citrus Valley REALTORS® Podcast.
Get C.A.R.’s latest coronavirus updates here for doing business under current restrictions.
Be sure to refer to refer to the CDC’s website for up-to-date information about travel warnings, as well as information about the coronavirus’ impact in the United States. Daily updates about the coronavirus are also available from the World Health Organization.”
What Can You Do?
NAR states that “the same preventative measures recommended to prevent influenza are also effective in reducing the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus.” These measures include:
Staying home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoiding close contact with anyone who is sick.
Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.