Graduate REALTOR® Institute – 114 Essential Concepts of the CAR RPA
Date: Thursday, July 31st
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Yeager Education Center
This course has been developed to:
- Familiarize students with basic contract principles.
- Familiarize students with general provisions affecting deposit receipt forms.
- Familiarize students with the real estate purchase contract and receipt for deposit.
- Provide students with an understanding of selected practical observations.
- Provide students with an in-depth understanding of C.A.R.’s real estate purchase contract and receipt for deposit.
- Explain the significance of selected Regulations of the Real Estate Commissioner and sections of the Business and Professions Code.